Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Customer Question

we have an LG TV SERIAL NO 709KCY2N920 PRODUCT CODE NO 47LB9DF-AD.AAUYLH Our problem is with any channel 9 programs the set will run for approx 10seconds then completely switch off for the same amount of time repeatedly A technician we called says its in the set and he has seen it once before also in an LG set He suggested LG may have an upgrade available for our model All other channels are perfect Can you please advise our best course of action to get this problem fixed Contact Darrell Davidson at***@******.*** or 0418 325 917 Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.