Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Customer Question

My SAMSUNG TV, Model # LN32B530P7FXZA, WILL NO LONGER SHOW AN IMAGE.. there is a tiny red light in the bottom left corner , but nnnnnnnnnnnopicture do I see.
On 8/23/16 your technician suggested that I could purchase a part to replace the power board.. the part he directed me too did not include my model mumber. S I wrote it in thecaooent section. When that part arrived today it was the wrong size and had little resemblance to my power board
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you willing to start the case over again? I'm not sure that what you have is a power supply problem.

(Do you have a voltmeter, and electronics repair skills?)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No! Your expert JACK , told me it was a power board problem and that this part would be " Plug and Play"!!!!!

If you cannot begin the case over again, I cannot help you.

I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts, with my good wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Now what do I?? Please, refund my $$ as the technicians have not Helped!!! and I will also be returning the part to its supplier!