Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Panasonic TC-P50S1 that just went out... the power

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Panasonic TC-P50S1 that just went out... the power indicator light is blinking 6 times. Just wondering what the possible cause(s) is (are), and what the repair costs might be. BTW, I was a Navy NUC myself!
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just started last weekend... the picture was on, then just quit.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went through a couple of on-line hints...unplug it, try to reset the TV with the power and volume buttons simultaneously. I have not opened the set.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make and model are in my first text...and the set is about 8 years old
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that should do for now.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you see this message to continue.
Thank you.