Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Please hold on I have to get my infomation, I have a Seiki

Customer Question

Please hold on I have to get my infomation
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have a Seiki SE 461 TS. The TVs coaxial broke off so I ordered from you a new mainboard. I have put the new main board in exactly as I took it out the old one out but I cannot get the TV to give me sound or picture. Only a black screen. The blue light comes on for power but that's as far as I get. Can you help me figure this out
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: CV318H-T. T460HWO4 VB
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) We don't sell Mainboard, TV parts, or any other parts. This is Just Answer a pay for support website.

2) What company did you purchase the Mainboard from please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The chat person sent me to the wrong place. And this is who I got and I had to give a credit card number to get a technician. So it was a mistake on the chat ladies part so would you please credit my credit card back for the amount that was deducted for this technician to call thank you and I'm sorry that this was an error on maybe both of our parts
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***