Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Samsung UN60H6300AF (60" TV). I replaced the main

Customer Question

I have a Samsung UN60H6300AF (60" TV). I replaced the main and T-con boards and the picture is inverted.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I replaced the Main and T-Con boards. The TV is less than 2 years old. I had a power surge that took out picture. I replaced both boards. I have picture and sound now but the picture is upside down
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Again it is a Samsung UN60H6300AF less than 2 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have reset the factory settings and turned it off for 60 seconds and back on. the Samsung tech said I needed a repair man. But the repair man that came out said it was the main board. I replaced the main board unsuccessfully. I bought the t-con board, which worked but the picture is inverted
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is Anthony

I am currently reviewing your question thank you, ***** ***** in a couple of mins.

What was the original issue with the set please?

Did you fit the mainboard first and that DID NOT fix the fit the tcon?if you could just give me a comprehensive outline on this please it really helps

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that is correct. I was watching my TV and the screen went black. I had a repair man come and quoted me $350 to replace the main board. So I ordered a new one myself and installed it...nothing. My research online suggested if the main board didn't work to get a T-Con board, which I did. The picture and sound are excellent just inverted
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's as if the TV is upside down...Everything...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
By the way, this started a few days after and major triple power surge
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you still there
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Yes here

Di you put the ORIGINAL mainboard back in again?if not please do that and let me know the resiults

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Anthony - are you going to call me? It's been 45 minutes since you have responded.

I have responded above??

Sorry this site is just ridiculous to use at the mo I dont use the phone call service but someone may ring but I doubt it as this is better dealt with like this

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have you come up with any ideas
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We started this conversation 1 hr and 15 minutes ago. How long does it usually take to get down to solving my problem. I can go do something productive in the meantime
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's been an hour since you posted anything.....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2 hours since we started this...Have you researched my problem
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Anthony - are you still there
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your web site is strange - I just saw 2 post come up about switch the main boards. Thing is that the guys that sold me the main board assure me they checked it 3 times before shipping. You realize this is a 60" TV. It's really hard to move around. I am a 64 year old women with back issues. It was really difficult to change the boards. Are you sure that would help?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It doesn't appear that either of my old boards show signs of burning, etc. The picture look really clear, it's just inverted. Surely there must be a way to reverse the picture. I don't even know how it got reversed but there are other people that have had the same issue, but no answers I can find. Have you researched it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Anthony - Did you leave for the weekend?