Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

ACTUALLY I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TV..IT HEATS UP AND

Customer Question

ACTUALLY I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TV..IT HEATS UP AND SHUTS OFF....IVE PUT A FAN BEHINE IT AND IT WORKS MOST OF THE TIME(BOUGHT FROM "SAMS CLUB" BUT WHEN WE PUT ON HOLD FOR SAY 1/2 HOUR IT SHUTS DOWN AGAIN AND WE HAVE TO RESTART FCROM SCRATCH AGAIN SETTING UP TO "DIRECT TV" ETC.. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: BE RIGHT BACK
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WE PURCHASED FROM sAMS CLUB ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO.. THE TROUBLE SHOOTING WE DONE IS SET IN A BIG CORNER WITH PLENTY OF AIR THEN ADDED A FAN TO BLOW AGAINST IT AND IT WORKS MOST OF THE TIME BUT STILL SHUTS OFF.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: ALSO I HAVE A SAMSUNG "SMARTCAM # SHN-1011N THAT I PURCHASED FROM WALMART BUT ALL DIRECTIONS ARE INA FOERIEGN LANGUAGE..SO DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONNECT TO MY "SAMSUNG SMART PHONE NOTE 4.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome

I am currently reviewing your question thank you, ***** ***** in a couple of mins.

Anthony

Just so you understand you have to ask another question with regards ***** ***** smartcam....

I will need the model number please of the TV found on the back of the set

Thank You

Anthony