Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 55 inch sanyo and it has been shutting off at

Customer Question

I have a 55 inch sanyo and it has been shutting off at random what cuold be the problem
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 1 year and a halfmodel un60f6350af
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the cable company made sure it was not their equipment and i made sure the timer or sleep button was not engaged.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: sometimes it shuts off when applying volume or changing the channel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

You posted a "Samsung" model number- not a Sanyo. Is this a Samsung you're referring to?

Also, does the set only shut itself off, or does it also click itself back on occasionally?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?