Have TV Questions? Ask a TV Technician
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.
1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?
2) Any other devices connected to the TV using HDMI that ARE working?
3) Are you plugging the Firestick USB charger in somewhere too?
Let me know when you're able to see my reply.
Thanks for the reply.
What I was asking was, were the OTHER HDMI devices working fine on the TV?
Also when you plugged the Firestick in, was the TV on already and also did you plug the USB charger in please?
You're not replying to what I am asking you. Plug something else into the TV using HDMI and let me know if it displays normally.
Well there's no settings to adjust this, so either the TV is not compatible with the Firestick, or one of the HDMI ports is bad. Please try this:
1) Shut the TV off and plug the Firestick into HDMI 1, and plug the USB charger into a WALL outlet.
2) Turn the TV on and select HDMI 1.
3) If that does not work then perform those steps except try HDMI 2, then also repeat it for HDMI 3.
Let me know what happens.
Also, ALWAYS make sure the TV is shut off before plugging anything into it also, you can damage the HDMI ports.
I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however.
Try those steps above and reply back.
Please elaborate. What are you saying, that the Firestick works in 2??