Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I can not get cox cable on one of my TV's. I just get the

Customer Question

I can not get cox cable on one of my TV's. I just get the screen with the boxes and that is as far as it will go. We left on all night to see if it would come on. It never did. I am paying for this, so I expect service NOW
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

When did this problem begin?

Also where are you located State and town so I can help you?

Thank you

Tech Michael