Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Panasonic plasma cuts off during a power outage and can't be

Customer Question

Panasonic plasma cuts off during a power outage and can't be turned on until about 48 hours.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Got it for Father's Day about 3 yrs ago and happens every time. Panasonic viera
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried pressing the few buttons on the back but the only thing that works is unplugging and waiting.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Can you please get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set?thank you please reply back below