Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Comcast remote not able to control viewsonic N3250W. worked

Customer Question

Comcast remote not able to control viewsonic N3250W. worked with Comcast, tried code 10864,11330,11755,10857,10885,11578 and 11454. TV not turn on or off with theses codes
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? And have you tried power cycling it -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few minutes?
Customer: N3250W. I will power it down and undue power cable. Give me a few minutes for this
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Viewsonic
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Old sony tv worked fine wutnotable to control fromcasmcast remotith Comcast remote. Was given TV from mother inlaw and it worked fine. TV comes on, b
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks. Just furstering having to use 2remotes to change channel and volumn
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Are you able to turn the tv on with the original tv remote, or the buttons on the tv itself?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Do you need more help with this?