Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I can't get Netflix anymore. Apparently the technician

Customer Question

I can't get Netflix anymore. Apparently the technician disconnected Netflix and left without hooking it back up
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It was about two months ago but I have had so many other issues that thois one went on the back burner/
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have called COMCAST< Netflix and they all blame the other. When I tal;ked to NETFLIX yesterday they said that SONY could provide the answer becasue it is a Sony TV?
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just how much is the charge?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- Have you tried other internet apps in TV and do they work?