Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Mother recently passed away and I was left her tv. I

Customer Question

My Mother recently passed away and I was left her tv. I can't find the electric cord to plug it up. Can I replace it ? Got all info. from back .
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model- VW37K HDTV 40A
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE, IT NEEDS THE CORD TO PLUG IT IN and I can't find it . it was on satellite dish..
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: s.n. lupcdcko600288
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

The power cord for the Vizio is what's called a standard "IEC 3-prong", cord which is universal and can be purchased at Radio Shack, Best Buy or even Staples (it's the same cord that connects to the back of a PC).

Additionally that cord can also be purchased at the link below for your set:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/hqrp-ac-cord-for-vizio-hdtv35a-vw32l-hdtv40a-vw37l-hdtv10a-vw37l/287699357.html?listingId=461515949&sclid=pla_google_HQRP&adid=29963&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6O-9BRDjhYXH2bOb8Z4BEiQAWRduk8wvMyiQWOX2QFsxuBpmkGwVYJCwZ_ldnF0MSgy-uzwaArT28P8HAQ

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.