Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Had a COMCAST Technician come to my house and + changed

Customer Question

hI had a COMCAST Technician come to my house and + changed wires arpund and now I can't get Netflix.
Can you help me get NETFLIX Back on my TV
Category: TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sony TV. Additionally, please describe how the TV is connected to the Internet using what kind of cable(s) and/or device(s).