Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

While. Trying to determine if I could turn off the sound as

Customer Question

While. Trying to determine if I could turn off the sound as suggested by Bose to connect their speakers to the tv I messed up the factory audio settings after selecting Audio Settings. Is there a factory "reset" feature. Please help.
My callback number is(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Could you please reply back with the full model number off of the back of the TV in question?

2) Also which model Bose speakers do you have here?

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Back in

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Let me know if you need help with that ??

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

There was a payment failure on that phone request by the way , although I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the charges and declined them , you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well

I just need that model number to show you how to reset the audio mode and i would need it with a phone call as well anyway