Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My st60a does not turn on at all. that is you can here it

Customer Question

Hi, my st60a does not turn on at all. that is you can here it click but no standby light comes on, no code blinks. Have tried on/off button on the side to no avail. Took the back off praying for a blown fuse, (silly me) nothing burnt no smells etc. I do turn the power off at the wall after turning off with the remote. Hope you can help. Regards, Ray
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello Ray, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Please press and hold power button on side panel of TV for more than 6 seconds. Does power light blink now?
- If so, count how many times t blinks and reply here with the info to proceed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Shahid, holding down power button for more than 60 secs has no effect. I think it is the PSU. That board clicks turning power on & off. Ray.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also power light does not come on at all
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Thanks Ray for the info.

Was there any storm in area that caused the problem in TV?