Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I have a Panasonic Lumix ZS40, les than 1 yr old, and the

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Lumix ZS40, les than 1 yr old, and the LCD monitor has gone black....why and how do I fix?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Since it is under a year old, and under warranty still, you should not take any further action on your own. Anything you attempt would cost you additional time and money, and void the warranty you do have. You will want to call 800-211-PANA to file a warranty claim, they will give you an address to send it in to, and they will either repair or replace it for you under the warranty.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,