Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Samsung PN60f5350BFXZA. 60in Samsung Plasma. I took

Customer Question

I have a Samsung PN60f5350BFXZA. 60in Samsung Plasma. I took a lightening hit a few days ago through the Comcast cable. Everything connected to Comcast blew, my 60 in Plasma, AVR, a second tv and my blueray. My question is about the 60 Plasma. It will not power up or anything. This was not a power surge, but was a charge through the HDMI cable. Any thoughs on what can be repaired or replaced inside. Hate to lose it.Art
JA: Just to clarify, what's the plasma television's exact make and model?
Customer: I sent that.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: it does not power up PERIOD
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi Art, I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Need some help with this Art ?

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

By the way , at some point you will receive a phone offer , it is generated by the website , not me and you can decline or accept it if you`d rather do this on the phone , let me know .