Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv turned off. It said I had to contact you. It is a UHD

Customer Question

my tv turned off. It said I had to contact you.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a UHD series 8 6500 and weve had it 2 or 3 years. My husband is looking for the paper work to find the model and serial #
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The tv just had the message that said it was overheating and was going to shut down. I turned it off and tried it again, and the same message came up, and then it shut down. It won't come on again.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i want to make sure you are aware that we are NOT samsung and if your tv is still under warranty then that is who you need to contact .

Otherwise i am an independent tv repairman with over 40 years experience working for this website and i can help you with that , let me know

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Was talking about extended warranty by the way , your samsung warranty is over now