Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I've got a Sony Bravia 55X850D and for the life of me I

Customer Question

Hi. I've got a Sony Bravia 55X850D and for the life of me I can't find where to plug the power cord in to the back of the TV
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: As I typed above, it's a Sony Bravia 55X850D. It is new.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've looked all over the back of the TV and I don't see any input. Searched on Google and it led me here.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Not sure why you are unable to reply....

The power cord goes in the LEFT side rear (if you are looking at the tv from the back). That is the opposite side of where the tv buttons and audio/video jacks are. Here is an example photo, where the power cord is on the LEFT:

http://i.rtings.com/images/reviews/x850d/x850d-back-large.jpg

Remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process.

Unless there is something else you can think of, please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page before you go. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?