Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We bought a sony 70in in 2015 and I think its a 2014 model.

Customer Question

hi, we bought a sony 70in in 2015 and I think its a 2014 model. I can't find the model number and I've misplaced the user guide. I'm trying to locate the hdmi connections. I found one but I know theres another one. Its on the wall and its hard to move. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) The model number is ***** the back of the TV- can you please get that?

2) What is the Model Of the Bose speaker system?

3) What are the brand and model of the DVD and Blu Ray?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Please keep in mind Sony makes about a dozen models each year of the same size and they all have different connections, locations, etc. Are you able to find anything that shows the TV model number?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

On "Most" Sony sets from 2014, the HDMI ports are located on the botton center of the back of the TV (they are actually facing downwards).

Let me know if you need further assistance with that and if so I will need some model numbers.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

So ONE HDMI port should be located on the right hand side of the TV and the other two should be facing DOWN and located on the center of the back of the TV.

There is also an audio out jack on the side of the TV next to that single HDMI connector that you can use for the Bose.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.