Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We just bought a 40LH300 HD LED TV and the sound is not as

Customer Question

We just bought a 40LH300 HD LED TV and the sound is not as loud as our previous LG TV. What we do now is press "Rec" and after a while it makes the TV louder. Is there something we need to set? We have to go up to like 35 with the volume control to make it loud enough.
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes, didn't work.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, we don't know what to do. We looked at all the settings for audio but nothing worked.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Let me know you are there please by replying to this thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm here but I'm not paying more than $5
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also I think I figured it out myself. I played around with the remote that comes with the TV and pressed "TV" and everything got louder on all channels.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Gotta go. Bye