Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Louie, The motherboard of my TV is playing up, so need a new

Customer Question

Hi Louie,
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: The motherboard of my TV is playing up, so need a new board which I can't find on line, I 've tried several website that sells mother board for Samsung model UA40H5003AWXRD/PART N° BN94-07155D. CAN YOU FIND THAT PART FOR ME PLEASE.
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes , it's been off for a few weeks and tried several times, the manufacturing date on TV is2014
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I first thought that it was the remote control so i got a new remote, still does not work, the little red led light blinks , but nothing else
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello Jean, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Can you get me a good picture of main board in question and post it here?

Please use add-file link located below the box where you type your reply to attach the picture file.

Thanks.