Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have 2 LG TV's. One in the living room is fine and working

Customer Question

I have 2 LG TV's. One in the living room is fine and working well. The other, smaller one is in the master bedroom and is Model # 32LN5300. Yesterday, I turned on the bedroom tv, picture and sound came on, then there was a "flicker" for a second or two and then the screen went black and all I hear is a "static-like noise". I called my service provider for tv, phone & internet and they walked me through several attempts to get the picture back, but were not successful. They are sending a technician here, but not until the 26th of August.
Do you have any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Does TV stay On and you get program sound from TV though screen is black?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
stays on until I turn it off, but there is only static, no tv show program sounds. I've cancelled my service with your company because I thought I would be dealing with LG Corp directly.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

OK, please contact customer service for any billing query.

Thanks.