Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 55" flat screen LG television which I purchased

Customer Question

I have a 55" flat screen LG television which I purchased about 4 years ago. It appears that the remote signal has gotten weaker. I repleced the batteries which did not improve the issue. Tried the remote for my Cable service which was programmed for my TV with the same results.
I have two questions:
1. Could the radio receiver for the remote signsl in the TV set have issues? And if so how do I remedy this?
2. Where in the worls are the manual controls for the set. I have looked all over and cannot find them.
Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies
I`m sure I can answer both questions but first could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Still with me ?