Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

After doing all the steps we kind of got hung up on 3 when

Customer Question

After doing all the steps we kind of got hung up on 3 B when it says Wi-Fi / WPS method it said look for symbol on your router we found it and we pushed it and it started blinking Amber and finally quit blinking. We still cannot get on line with aqua
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You may have to connect manually instead of using the 'automated' WPS method of configuring and establishing a Wireless or WiFi connection.

Are you using a Jandy or Zodiac device or app for a pool or spa or similar installation? (I just want to be clear on this point.)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what happened to Geek Gal? She and I have been chatting for an hour and now someone named Russell H. wants to get in the middle of our conversation. NO THANKS! AS good as Geek Gal was, I'm not starting over and will not leave a favorable response!!!!!!!!!

I understand that you prefer to go on with the other conversation.

I have Opted Out of this question, with apologies for the mixup.

Please check back with GeekGal here:

http://www.justanswer.com/pool-and-spa/9vdc1-comcast-modem-go-out-replaced-four-days-ago.html