Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

The picture is to wide, several days and it has done this

Customer Question

the picture is to wide
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: several days and it has done this before
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all the different controls on the remore
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , i will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

What is the brand name or model number of your tv ?

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

This most often caused by hitting the wrong button on the cable box/satellite box remote.
Then look on the cable box remote for a button that may be called something like ; zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.
Was asking the brand name so I would know whatthat button is called on your tvs remote but it will have one as well and between the 2 remotes (tv and cable box)you should be able to find the correct aspect ratio /format.

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Any questions on this ?
Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no charge) if you have other questions related to that