Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Panasonic P50ST60A. Up until today, it has had 3

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Panasonic P50ST60A. Up until today, it has had 3 HDMI connections, all working. The TV cable input antenna cable has gone into the Foxtel box, then HDMI cables have been connected to a Yamaha receiver from the following:
HDMI 1: BluRay player
HDMI 2: Foxtel box
HDMI 3: Apple TV.
I have now connected my new Fetch Mighty using another HDMI cable, this time into HDMI 4 on the Yamaha. Note that the antenna cable is NOT connected into the Fetch box, as it can't be in both that and the Foxtel at the same time. The Optus technician told me this would mean I wouldn't be able to watch Optus Fetch TV content, but I WOULD still be able to watch the EPL and 30 free movies via the internet connection from the Fetch Box to the TV (and the EPL is the whole reason I wanted Fetch anyway).
However, on the TV, when I select the AV button, only the first three HDMI ports show up as options - HDMI isn't shown as an option at all, so I can't select it, and can't set up the wifi connection of the Fetch Box to the internet and TV.
So, that's my problem. Can anyone help?
Bruce
Category: TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry - just to clarify, the HDMI 1, 2 and 3 options are showing, plus AV and TV as input selections, but HDMI 4 isn't showing, which is the one I need to view Fetch. All the cables are working and plugged in correctly.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Can you please get me the full model number found on the back of the set please?

Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi again. My son worked out the issue - so the $5 is a freebie. Thanks!

OK just to add I dont receive anything until you rate me with rating bar at the top of the page 3 to 5 stars have a good day anyhow

Anthony