Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My remote to my vizio 60" does not work and I can not find

Customer Question

My remote to my vizio 60" does not work and I can not find manual buttons
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About a year or two I don't have model info handy
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I checked batteries and saw lights from remote through camera. I powered down TV a couple times. Remote freezes after it turns on TV once then nothing else works
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Vizio E60
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have also tried to add universal remotes using codes but not working
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi

I am still not sure about the symptoms of the issue you are describing?are you saying the remote stops working?or do you mean the picture freezes?if you can be very specific about what issue you are experiencing please with the set will help me diagnose what is wrong

Anthony