Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

My sony tv is five months old. the picture is fine but the

Customer Question

my sony tv is five months old. the picture is fine but the sound is noty in sync. the volume control on the tv or cable does not work. the cable tech says the problem is is my tv. is there any warranty? is the problem with the cable or my tv,
my phone is(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

First, I cannot call you- that offer is available through the site, but someone else would need to take it. That said I need the following info:

1) What's the full model number off of the back of the Sony?

2) How old is the TV?

3) What have you tried so far with regards ***** *****?

Please elaborate and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know when you're able to see my reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I just saw that you posted the TV is only 5 months old, in that case- it would still be under warranty. All you can try on a user level is to unplug the TV from power and leave it unplugged for 30 minutes or more to attempt to reset it, and beyond that- it would require service through Sony. You can contact Sony at the number below to obtain warranty service:

Other than that, I'm sorry for the bad news and wish there were a quick fix.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.