Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a wall hung, large screen ,flat, Samsung TV. It is

Customer Question

We have a wall hung, large screen ,flat, Samsung TV . It is new. It receives a wireless signal from a nearby Bell Canada Modem. Last night while watching TV all of a sudden it lost the picture and went blank (i.e.there is now only a white fuzzy screen with no picture) . Changing channels produces no results . The receiving signal is strong so there is nothing wrong with the signal . I appears to be the set itself . Can you help please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.