Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations
30037186

Just wondering where we could buy Replacement Battery for

Customer Question

Hi, Just wondering where we could buy Replacement Battery for TOSHIBA Satellite L6500, Model PSK 1 SA -061014.n DC 19v....3.95A ? Is it available here in Auckland? Thanks! -Fred V. (Hillsborough)
Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. You can purchase these at the ebay.com.au website.

- For battery:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Laptop-Batteries/14295/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=toshiba+L650D+battery

- For charger:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Laptop-Power-Adapters-Chargers/31510/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=toshiba+L650D+charger

Do you have any further question?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Note: As long as the item title / description shows the battery and charger is compatible with the model L650D, then it will work. (It does not matter that it also shows other different model numbers; as long it shows model L650D, then it will work.)

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any cost estimate on both items? How much they cost now? Thanks!

You're welcome. The battery costs around $35 and the charger costs around $25. There are many sellers at the two websites I've provided above; you can buy from one that has the cheapest price.

Is there anything else you need for now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

If you need any more help later on, please get back to me any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,