Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Hi1 All at LCD, Ihave been having difficulty in Manual

Customer Question

Hi1 All at LCD, Ihave been having difficulty in Manual Recording Movies and various episodes of TV Series. When I try to record the screen comes up with .. initialising Hard Drive an then the screen goes blank and returns to the current program but doesn't record the show or movie. Sometimes a questions "DVR needs initialization do you want to perform" YES/NO? Or Do want to format HDD? Yes/No? A 'Yes' will delete all recoded programmes . All our recorded programs have been lost I Think because when we want to replay a movies or TV Series episode we can't find any of them. The Model 42LC2DR -AC. AAUMLH No. 78EX0525-3G806 7022KCZP3H013 August 2007 I Trust this helps you help me. Cheers Alex ******
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi! Shahid, It seems that I have signed up for something and paid money for a one-off service that now seems to have me paying a monthly fee. I thought I was contacting a Lifes Good - LG products technical support team for a problem with my LCD TV. I am happy to pay the $53 dollars requested; but I do not want a monthly membership. I note also when entering my name and email details I could not correctly enter my mobile number for here in Queensland, Australia +61###-##-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I still want to fix the problem Shahid but am I ontacting the wrong company in the wrong country?