Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

My Mitsubishi 65 TV, will come on but goes off immediately a

Customer Question

My Mitsubishi 65 TV, will come on but goes off immediately a green screen appears with white lines.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased in 1998. Diamond series
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. TV will not remain on.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

You can try unplugging the tv power cord for 3 minutes but it is very very likely the tv has an internal failure that will require complex diagnosis, parts, and service that should be done by a highly trained technician. I can help you locate a trusted repair shop if you provide your zip code.

Remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. Unless there is something else you can think of, please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page before you go. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.