Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Background music on movies is way to high, cant her the

Customer Question

background music on movies is way to high, cant her the voices
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since I purchased my Visio smart tv
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?
Customer: vizio model m401ia3
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have tried adjusting audio settings. Don't no much about it
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Sorry you are having trouble here , this problem is caused by a imbalance in sound between the box you are using (satellite\cable box) and the TV , in most cases its not a problem with the TV but the audio level of the box is not correct, you can prove that by simply trying another input like a DVD player or blu-ray the sound level with this is likely to be correct.

So you should contact your provider for the box who may explain how to adjust the audio level on the box (usually a hidden setting)

Let me know you understand the above and let me know if you have more questions on this

Do you still need any help with this please?is there something you do no understand about what I have said?please let me know

If all is good would you please rate the answer positively thank you with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page this will allow me to receive credit from the site thank you