Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 32inHDMI Westinghouse Led-HDTV, my problem is that

Customer Question

I have a 32inHDMI Westinghouse Led-HDTV, my problem is that the power button works but with no sound or picture comes on the screen, the model # is DW32H1G1, Version# ***** ***** and the serial# ***** ***** I would greatly appreciate your assistance! Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-If you press MENU on the Westinghouse remote, does a menu show on the screen? also try the button on the tv itself.

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?