Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have a visio 42" model E420VT. I would like to buy one

Customer Question

I have a visio 42" model E420VT. I would like to buy one just like it. can you help?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The E420VT hasn't been produced in over 4 years so finding the exact same set is not possible.

However Vizio does have newer 42" sets, that have the same jacks and connections, with more features than this set. Most are Smart TV's- but you don't have to use the smart features if you don't want to- you can simply connect and use the newer ones exactly as you did this one.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Either the Vizio 43" set at the link below (which is a 4K Smart TV- but again- you don't need to worry about any of that to simply use the TV as you used your old one), and is $740 at Best Buy:

Additionally, the next size down is a 40" set and can be used exactly as you used the old one as well. That one is $280:

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.