Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have LG3760 tv. Tivo and Apple TV connected. Sometimes

Customer Question

I have LG3760 tv. Tivo and Apple TV connected. Sometimes when I turn it on, I get either a black screen or a green fuzzy screen with sound. Usually when I turn the TV off then back on once or twice, the picture is fine again. Does this sound like a DIY fix, or do I need to call a tech? Thanks for your help!
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've also added a photo of the problem below.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out, DJ.

How often does this happen?
When it does happen, does it seem to affect all inputs/sources (cable/satellite, dvd, games, apps, etc)?

Does it also affect the LG menu screens?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Maybe happens once a week. Not sure if it affects menus or other imports
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

With intermittent faults like this, it can be difficult to isolate and diagnose. Can you please keep an eye on it, and get back to me when it happens again, taking the opportunity to test other inputs, menus, etc when the picture issue happens next.

You may bookmark/favorite this page to get back with me when you have an opportunity to do so.

Thank you,