Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The picture is gone but i can see the words no signal if i

Customer Question

The picture is gone but i can see the words no signal if i hold a flashlight to the middle of the screen
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Maybe a couple hours it was just working perfect
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything vizio recommended
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 10 months and model is m60-c3
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Thats it
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? ...the idea is to simulate a soft RESET.

While unplugged, can yoiu press on the button(s) every now and then? ....this would help discharge any residual power inside the TV.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I havnt had it unplugged but maybe a few mins
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Longer please; as posted above, simulate a reset, press on the buttons unplug for an extended period of time. ...even overnight.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well i gess thats the last thing to try before repairs
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Yes; it would simulate a RESET which would serve as an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination. If not corrective, then it would confirm the internal hardware issue.

Please post back how things turned up and/or should additional information be needed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

The above is the only easy user doable try as all others would be internal.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.