Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have a Panasonic plasma HDTV model number TC-P42S2 that I

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic plasma HDTV model number TC-P42S2 that I purchased in 2011 and have lost the table top stand (had it mounted on the wall). My daughter wants the TV but needs a table top stand. What do you recommend?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Required table stand part number is ***** and it is available at following supplier link on less price..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.