Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Last night when I turned off my set, I pressed the wrong

Customer Question

Last night when I turned off my set, I pressed the wrong button and now when I turn it on, I just get 'no media device'. I generally just use the Element remote to turn my set on and off and adjust sound. What is the problem? Thanks
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just since last nigh.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried unplugging my tv and my satellite box and waiting then trying to turn it on again. I've taken the card out of the satellite box and put it back in.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I have to go and get the manual. Please give me a minute.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no. thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you please give me the model of the tv?