Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I bought a new Sony TV yesterday, model KDL 40R610C, and can

Customer Question

I bought a new Sony TV yesterday, model KDL 40R610C, and can not get a picture. I have read the instruction manual and don't know where I went wrong. I believe there is a connection problem between WiFi and the TV set. What do I have to do to make the TV work? Please help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) You don't need Wi Fi to get a picture. What is connected to the TV for sources (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)?

2) What exactly do you see on your TV screen when you power the set up?

3) Does the Sony welcome screen display and are you able to access the native MENU?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply.