Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Panasonic VIERA 42" Plasma TV. I had some issues

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic VIERA 42" Plasma TV. I had some issues with it. Replaced power supply and main A board. The issue is the picture is off to left (me facing it) And I can not see the Menu and the letters are cut off on the screen as if too big and off to left not centered. Can you tell me how to reset the screen so it is centered? I think picture too big could be just setting the Format right, but, I still need to be able to read the Minue. it is same way in service mode. All off to the left side cut off, but the screen is fully lit whith a full screen picture, just not centered. What is the issue? How can I fix it. Advanced features are locked. And I can't see the picture good enough to unlock it as it what I need to read is all off to left. Also, would you have a service unlock code I can use for this TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Something odd about this model number , first , would that be TH-P42x10A ?

Are you located in the USA or Australia ?

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** let me know if you want help with this please, you have not viewed the replies so let me know thanks