Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im also getting "Anynet+ device is not connected" It worked

Customer Question

Im also getting "Anynet+ device is not connected" It worked yesterday, so why is it not working today? I have a Samsung TV
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just hooked it up yesterday & it worked worked, but I would click on OK, then device (firestick) and then it would come up. Now it just keeps going back to the "Anynet+ not connected" message.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Sorry I don't know because the TV was conveyed by the buyer (I jiust moved in to a new place). Just found the paperwork it's a LCD TV Series 6 (610/630)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What troubleshooting?
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, I can't get to the back of the TV as it is attached to the wall & I'm unable to uninstall it. All I know is that my provider (WOW) hooked me up earlier this week. My grandson came over and installed the Amazon Firestick. It worked when he did it, so I'll get him to go through it with me again. I'm probably not doing something right. Thank you. Over & Out.
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

OK, please reply back if problem still persist or need assistance.

Thanks.