Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

It is a pioneer pro 1130hd. When I turn on the tv the blue

Customer Question

It is a pioneer pro 1130hd. When I turn on the tv the blue light appears as usual, then before or right as the picture appears the blue light turns off and the small light next the Blue light starts flashing. It flashes 10 times then pause then keeps repeating.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 10 years old and the model is the Pro 1130HD
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Apart from turning it on and off manually and with the remote, nothing.
For your info, doing this has sometimes worked and the TV is fine till I turn it off then try to turn it back on.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , i will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?