Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do get the power to come on? The red light comes on but

Customer Question

How do get the power to come on?
The red light comes on but when I hold down the power button, nothing happens
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Is this a TV? If so, can you please check the back of the TV and get the model number off of the back of the set?

2) Roughly how old is the set and when did the problem occur?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's about 2 to 3 years old but has only been used since March of this year.
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Is this a TV? If so, can you please check the back of the TV and get the model number off of the back of the set?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It has a bracket on the back tobmount it on the back so can't get to model number
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Can you postback with a brand (Samsung, Sony, etc.), or anything else? Also, the rough size of the set if you can?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you please look elsewhere for the model number, perhaps on the box, manual, or receipt/invoice?
Or can you at least tell me the brand of the tv, age, and size of the screen (diagonal inches)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.