Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Trying to set up a time rocky tv and we either get a problem

Customer Question

Trying to set up a time rocky tv and we either get a problem connecting to the Romulo server (error 001) or software can not be updated (003). Our internet modem is working fine on tablets phones and computers.
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: Don't know how
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Restarting Tv to factory resets
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Do we have to have the hdmi cable attached at this point?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Shahid- thanks so much for getting back... I found out that ROKU is down for maintenance so there is nothing we can do at this point. I was able to get the regular Dish channels going but until ROKU is back up, I can't access them through the Internet.
I don't guess I can get a refund?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Sounds good, please contact customer service through home page for any billing matters.

Thanks.