Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Closed caption will not go off. Don't feel like paying to

Customer Question

closed caption will not go off. Don't feel like paying to get this fixed as it is a glitch with Sharp. Is this a pay service?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Have a sharp tv lcd - GA470wjsb - closed caption will not go off
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Chris and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience.

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Is the Sharp directly connected to an antenna? ...or is there a cable box? If the latter, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).