Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Its not showing the picture, since last night, with direct

Customer Question

its not showing the picture
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since last night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: with direct tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 3years old model a mitsubishi
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: A red light keep coming on where the green light suppose to be
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) What's the full model number off of the back of the Mits as requested please?

2) Is there still sound?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Most Mitsubishi sets that have a green light that goes to red- when there's no picture use a replaceable lamp, and the red light indicates the lamp has failed and needs to be replaced. With the model number, I can look up the lamp for your model, and even instructions on how to replace it.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?