Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It was making a clicking noise then the screen went

Customer Question

It was making a clicking noise then the screen went dead..,it is a 6 year old 55 in Vizio.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6 years old (Vizio vf550m)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pulled power out of box.,,put it back it for a reboot. Pulled power out of wall. The 'Vizio' is the normal orange color but the screen will not go on!
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: At this point is there a cost involved?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: What does the "rest " mean
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Do you need help with this?

"the rest" means the payment amount you would have agreed to when posting your question, which you would have paid already, and is shown on the account history link at the top of the page.